« To get the original BA English degree certificate | Main | Second year BA history, Original certificate »

Jan 23, 2010



1. Mr.Jafar: The II year (June 2009) BA results of the Gulf centres of the University would be published soon, mostly within 1 week.

2. Ms.Shithila: There is no separate pass certificate for the II year BA degree examination. You can obtain the marklist of this examination from the centre of your examination. Please continue your course and write the III year examination next. On pasasing all the subjects, you can get the degree certificate of the University.

3.Nazneen: You can change your B.Sc course to II year BA.You have to cancel the Part III (Main & Sub) examination of the B.Sc course and then register for the II BA English course either privately or through the distance education mode.The marks secured for the Part I & II Language papers for the I B.Sc course will remain.Admission to II BA course under the school of distance education for this year is over. You can register as a private candidate this year. For this, please contact the University immediately

4.Milind: You have to register/appear for the II year examination before writing the final year examination.

5.Anees: To obtain your certificate which you say you have already applied for, you should send a reminder application to the Controller of Examinations with all details like Reg No, Month & year of exam, centre, date of application etc.Your reminder will be considered.

6.Shahina: Its now the time for MBA applications. Please be on the look-out for the notification in the news papers. In addition to the CAT/MAT, many Universities/Institutes invite applications separately for admission to MBA in their institutes.

7.Umakanth: I think Punjab Technical University conducts MSC in MLT under distance education mode. Please visit the website of the University.Please also ensure that such correspondence degrees in science/IT stream like MLT etc. are duly recognised by the various Government bodies for employment purpose.

8.Muhibbin: The question relating to Afsal Ululama is not clear.Nr.Muhibbun may contact the University for more information.However, there is provision to accept late applications by remitting additional/extra fees.

9.Deepak: Recognised degree courses have 3 year duration.You can't complete degree within one year
Pramod, Calicut University
+91 9447446169
+91 9061338260

The comments to this entry are closed.