« Second year BA history, Original certificate | Main | How can I retrieve my old pre degree certificate? »

May 01, 2010


Account Deleted

1.Anmol:The paper for BA Ist year History of Calicut University is "Making of the Modern World-1498-1848".Detailed syllabus can be had from the nearest college offering BA History or the G&A Branch of the University.The book on the subject can also be obtained from the Calicut University Central Co-Op Stores(Tel. No.0494-2400012)

2.Rojanafsath:You have to contact the Examination Wing of the University of Calicut for obtaining the Register No.(Tel No.0494-2401144/2401665 Ext.206)

3.Santhu:If you have secured 210 marks for BA main,you have passed the main part.Similarly, you should have got 70 marks for a pass in subsidiary part.Total:280.If you had appeared main and sub together, the group-wise minimum for main is 180 and sub is 60, but should secure a total of 280, making good the shortage of marks in each part with the other.

4.Jafar: please read the answer to the previous question of Santhu.

5.Roja: please read the answer to the previous question (ist)

6.Shanil:For Ist year, BA exam of Calicut University (SDE), you have only to appear for main paper I and Part I English I & II and S/Language.Being an SDE student, you would have got all study materials and syllabus for your course.If not, please contact the SDE.

6.Yakoob: please contact the Exam Wing of the University.No given above.

7.Sathyan: Please visit the website of the University and download the hall-ticket by providing required details.

8.Rashid:Cancel your BCom course first and then join for I BA in SDE of the University.The time for registration will be in July.You will also get study materials from SDE.There are good parellel colleges in Trichur.Please approach them for tuitions.

9.Sai Prakash: Its an elaborate and cumbersome process to apply for duplicate marklists.First, publish in a news paper about the loss, as per the presribed format.Then after 15 days, obtain a sworn affidavit from a Judicial I Class Magistrate.For this, you may have to approach an Advocate.Then apply for the duplicate marklist in the prescribed form.The fee for one no of marklist is Rs.250/-+Rs.50/- for postal charge.Take utmost care in doing each stage, as a small defect in your application will result in its rejection and you have to repeat the whole exercise from the beginning.

10.Vimlesh:Please read the previous answer to Anmol

11.Vimal: Economics main I year paper is Micro Economics.

12.Sujith: You can continue with the same University.Please contact them.

13.Answer to your question is given above.
By PRAMOD +91 9447446169

The comments to this entry are closed.