« Please give me the Syllabus of BA 1st year form history. | Main | Syllabus for west bengal state university barasat »

Sep 03, 2010


Account Deleted

1. Akhtar: If you have lost your Pre-degree marklist, you should immediately apply for its duplicate in the prescribed manner. First, you should notify the matter in a newspaper in the prescribed format.Then after 15 days'time, you should obtain an affidavit with all details in Rs.50/- stamp paper from a I Class Judicial Magistrate. After this, You can apply for the marklist in the prescribed form to the Controller of Examinations, with the affidavit, full newspaper with the notification, attested copy of 3rd page of your SSLC and challan for Rs.300/-. The marklist will be prepared and sent to you by registered post, if your application is in order and correct in all respects.

2.Aktar Ali: There is no supplementary exam for I BA in September.You can write the II Year BA exam in April/May 2011. There are approved agencies of the University in Dubai for conducting distance education programmes of the University.You may contact them for details for transferring your registration with them.

3.Dhanya: The Calicut University has no exam centre in Bangalore.You should write the failed subjects in March 2011 from the same centre where you wrote your previous papers.You can apply online for this exam in next December, when the notification is issued by the University.

4.Anu: You can write the I M.Sc exam in April/May 2011 as a supplementray candidate.The notification will be issued in December 2010.Please collect your register no/hall ticket from the exam centre/university, as it is necessary to furnish it in your II year application.

5.Sunil: You can again apply for degree certicate, if the same was not submitted earlier.Please apply in the prescribed form under fast track mode with attested copy of your pre-degree marklist.I think there won't be much delay in ngetting it, if you pay special fees also.

6.Bini: B.Sc degree holders can register for additional B.A degree, if they have not undergone higher studies.You should register for II BA this year and write I and II year main papers (2011) and then write III year main and sub papers next year (2012).No need to write the Part I and II Language papers.

7. Mohammed Rafi: Please contact your exam centre/University for obtaining your marklist.
8.Manoj: You can notify the details of the loss of marklist in the prescribed format in an English daily there and obtain the affidavit from the equivalent/competent Officer empowered to sign affidavits in the Embassy there.

9.Haris: Please contact your exam centre and collect your III B.Sc marklist immediately.

10.Kevin:You can write the MAT when you are in III B.Com.

11.Mohammed:The I B.Com exam of Calicut University was over in May 2010.

By Pramod, Calicut University
+91 9447446169

The comments to this entry are closed.