« How can I retrieve my old pre degree certificate? | Main | Completed Bcom in 2007 »

Oct 09, 2010



1.AJIJUL: Syllabus can be had from the concerned academic department of your University or nearby college offering the courses. Please contact them.

2.SUJATHA: As and when the notification for the respective B.Tech Semester examination, in which you have failed the particular paper, is issued by the University, you should apply online for the examination of the failed paper/subject by paying the necessary fees.Please be on the look-out for the notification from the website of the University.
By Pramod, Calicut University
+91 9447446169

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.

Your Information

(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)