« Completed Bcom in 2007 | Main | Should i get a provisional certificate for pre-degree »

Apr 16, 2011



1.SUJITHA:It is not certain that exams in the old scheme/pattern would always be conducted by the University along with the present batch or the just previous batch.The exams in the old pattern would sometimes be conducted based on the number of the failed candidates and also perhaps the requests received from them for the exams in their scheme and syllabus.You may please contact the B.Tech Branch of the University to ascertain whether there would be exams in the old scheme and also for further details in this regard. Phone No: 0494-2407215/407234

2.SHIHAB:Please contact your nearest book shops or the Labour India Publications for their publications

3.RAMYA:As and when the notification for the examination is issued by the University, you should apply online for the exam and submit the downloaded copy of the application to the Pareeksha Bhavan on or before the last date fixed.

4.VIMAL MOHAN:I have given answers on how to apply for the duplicate marklists/certificates of the University in the previous editions.Please refer to them.

5.AISWARYA:Please contact the Central Co-operative Stores of the University for the book.(Tel No.0494-2400012)

6.SHANID:The notification for the next supplementary examination to be held in August/September 2011 will be issued by the University in July/11.You can then apply online for this exam and write the failed paper.

7.VISHNU: You should approach the B.Sc Branch of the University for knowing your register number.

8.DEBASISH:You may contact the library of your nearest college or the Central library of the University for reference of the old question papers.

By Pramod
Calicut University Information Centre

The comments to this entry are closed.