« Notification for 7th semester supplimentary exams. | Main | Criteria for pass mark in BA »

Apr 29, 2011



1.VIMAL MOHAN:You can apply for the duplicate certificate in the prescribed manner.The details on how to apply for the duplicate certificates/marklists have been given in the previous editions of this page.Please refer to it.

2.RAMYA;The notification for the next B.Ed exam is not yet published by the University.Please be on the look-out for the same on the University website.After the publication of the notification, you should register online for the examination on or before the last date fixed and submit the downloaded copy of the application to the Examination wing in time.

3.AISWARYA; Please contact the Central Co-Operative Stores of the University for this book.The telephone no is 0494 2400012

4.SHANID:you can appear for the B.Com failed paper/s in the next supplementary examination to be held in Aug/Sept 2011.The notification for the exam will be published in July/2011.You should then apply online for the failed paper/s by paying the prescribed fee etc.

5.VISHNU:Please contact the B.Sc Branch of the University for obtaining unclaimed hall-ticket.

6.Please contact the library of the nearest college.

7.Girija:You can contact the overseas centres of the University for admission to the B.A Course.The details of the centres have been given in the previous edition of this page.Please refer to it.

8.Bina:There is no provisional certificate for the Pre-degree course.

By Pramod
University of Calicut, Information Centre
+91 9447446169

The comments to this entry are closed.