« My pre-degree certificate is lost | Main | Passed Calicut University BA History Main and Subsidiary »

Sep 01, 2011



1.VIJAYAN:Your question is not clear enough to provide a suitable answer.Anyhow, you may contact the Calicut University Central C0-Operative Stores for obtaining the books as per the University syllabus for your subjects.The phone number is 0494-2400012

2.SUJITH:Old question papers of various examinations are generally filed in college libraries or Central library of the University.Please check with them whether they are available there.

3.ARSLA:If she had failed in a particular part,(For example, main or subsidiary parts or part I English
as the case may be), she has to re-appear for all the papers in that particular part.

4.PRASAD:-Please contact the Examination Wing of the University for obtaining the unissued marklists from the examination centres.

5:SHABINA:-You have to re-appear for the examination from the same centre from where you were registered for the previous examination.The notification for the next examination will be published in the month of December/2011.

6:RATHEESH:Please contact the Kerala University Enquiry for further advice in this regard.The telephone no is 0471-2386228,2305994,2306422
By Pramod, University of Calicut
Information Centre,Ponnani
Tel.+91 9447446169

The comments to this entry are closed.