« Syllabus of BA 3rd year for Education. | Main

Jul 28, 2012


Account Deleted

1.BUSHAIR: You can apply for the next final year Degree supplementary examinations to be held in September,2012. The notification for this examination will be issued by the university soon, i.e; after the publication of the results of the final year degree (non-semester)examinations held in April/2012, which is due shortly.Please be on the look-out for the notification from the University news published in dailies or University website.If you had been a candidate with numerical register number, you should apply for the examination in conventional application form. The candidates with alphanumerical register numbers should apply online for the examination.All details will be given in the notification to be published in this regard.Regarding the books, you have not specified your degree or subject to enable me to give an answer to this.

2.ISMAIL:There is no pre-degree course now in the Universities in the state.You can pursue your studies by joining the open degree course of the calicut University or the State or National Open School.

3.SREEJITHA: Please refer to the answer given above to Bushair. Your question is also similar to this.You have to write all papers of the failed part/s of the exam, either in Sept/2012 or March/2013 exam, as the case may be, as a supplementary candidate.

4.SHANESH.M:You should go to the B.Com branch of the University with all marklists and hall-ticket, while applying for provisional certificate.You have to be personally present to receive it in person. Your sister can submit the application there with the required documents, but the same will only be sent to you by speed post from the University.

5.DILIP:Your cousin can't change the subsidiary subject of her BA course,since she has already completed the course.

By Pramod,+91 9447446169

The comments to this entry are closed.